Module 7
Please respond to the following questions in your personal blog:
What do you feel has been the most useful thing you will take away from this course?
The most useful thing that I will take away from this course is how easily adaptable technology can be fit into daily lessons. I have always like using technology but more on the teacher side in helping me deliver lessons, now I have the tools and knowledge resources to also allow the students to get their hands dirty (not literally) into the lesson by using technology tools.
Do you think you will plan units that follow a similar format to this one in the future?
I will definitely look at planning integrated thematic units that utilize technology while covering standards throughout the curriculum and not in just one area. This is my next goal to plan a unit that I can carry on throughout the subjects and it simply involves all aspects of the curriculum.
What features from this type of curriculum design might you use again?
Integrating the technology, use of rubrics and student centered self asssessments to allow the students to take ownership of their own learning.
Is there anything else you hope to learn from this course before it is completed?
Does it have to end....
There are too many things to list that I want to learn, this course has opened up a world of ideas and questions and wanting to learn this and that, I will continue to utilize our Mr. McMahon and Mrs. Payne as much as I possibly can to help enlighten me on all my remaining technology questions that will undoubtedly come up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment